Friday, January 09, 2015

TRAVEL: Baguio






Just wanted to share with you a few pictures from my trip to Baguio. I stayed there with my family plus cousins for 4 days (including the New Year) and it was one of the better family trips. I've been going there at least twice a year as a kid, and it has always been a home away from home. This is probably where the appeal for cooler weather comes from, as it's usually pleasantly cool (about 15-20ÂșC). It's much more crowded now than it was when I was a kid, but I always eat better there than at home. 

Possible favourite thing was picking strawberries, even if I did fall down twice. I might consider owning my own little strawberry bush when I have my own place, even if I don't have much of a green thumb.

Where did you guys go in the New Year?


6 comments: